The eco-friendly polyurethane carpet backing made especially for residential use.
- Made of rapidly renewable and recycled materials, over 50% green by weight.
- Manufactured with post-consumer recycled PET plastic.
- Replaces over 90% of the petroleum based polymers with a bio-based polymer derived from domestically grown soybeans.
- Features a revolutionary, patent-pending Extruded Fiberization adhesion layer that provides increased flexibility and strength.
- Improves environmental air quality. Every yard of EnviroCel Home installed means increased soy bean production, which helps improve air quality by consuming CO2 from the atmosphere.
- Makes a smaller environmental footprint, carpets last longer so less carpet ends up in landfills.